hi all –
During “normal” times, this wouldn’t be considered overstock, but this is definitely not a normal time. We’d like to reduce our inventory down to more manageable levels, and are currently going through stock, doing inventory counts, making lists, and – haha – checking ’em twice.
We started our inventory count today with Liquitex – and here is a list of items that we’d like to move out. First come, first serve, and of course, this is limited to stock on hand! Obviously, we can’t expect to see anyone lining up at the door, so this is how to play –
- Please e-mail us at ArtCentralSLO@yahoo.com (please do NOT respond to this wordpress e-mail).
- We’ll respond to e-mails in the order they are received.
- Remember, we are only accepting credit card payments by phone, to minimize contact and keep everyone safe.
- Order totals over $100 (at regular price) will get 40% off any products from the list below.
- Order totals over $200 (at regular price) will get 50% off any products from the list below.
You’re welcome to add other products to reach the $100/$200 mark. Members discounts will apply to any other items.
This is a FLASH SALE!
Ends Friday, April 10th, at 12pm noon!
All colors are Liquitex Acrylic Heavy Body. All items offered are artist grade.
In addition – add any of the items from the list below, which are ALREADY on sale, to your order, and take an extra 20% off the sale price.
We hope you enjoy our Flash Sale, please let us know!
If this is well received, we will do it again with other products as we see the opportunity. Please note, discounts may not be combined with member or student discounts.
PS – Keep the pictures coming – we are loving all the beautiful images of art we’ve been receiving. Our next post with your artwork will post on Friday – if you haven’t sent in a jpeg yet, what are you waiting for?
AND – We received a call from ‘The Villages’ assisted living facility in SLO. They are looking for fabric so that residents can make masks to donate to local hospitals. If you have extra fabric (all colors/sizes welcome) and would like to donate to them, please contact Natalie at The Villages: firstname.lastname@example.org.